4 tablespoons Earth Balance natural buttery spread
1 cup self-rising flour
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1 cup sugar
1 cup Earth Balance soymilk
1 cup dairy free chocolate chips
2 tablespoons Earth Balance natural buttery spread
4 tablespoons Earth Balance soymilk
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Add 1 tablespoon of Earth Balance buttery spread to each of four 6 oz oven safe bowls or ramekins.
- Combine chocolate chips, 2 tablespoons Earth Balance buttery spread, and 4 tablespoons soymilk in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave 30 seconds, stir, and microwave another 30 seconds if necessary to melt chips completely. Set aside.
- Bake bowls/ramekins in oven at 425 degrees for three minutes until buttery spread is melted. Remove from oven.
- While buttery spread melts, combine flour, cocoa powder, sugar, and soymilk in a medium bowl. (A batter bowl with a pouring spout is very handy here.)
- Pour batter into hot bowls/ramekins. Drop spoonfuls of the melted chocolate mixture into the center of the batter.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes. Serve in bowls/ramekins or invert onto plates and garnish with a dusting of powdered sugar or some fresh berries.